Sunday, February 10, 2008

Feeding Dog Bones to the Fish.

Hello!

In St. Thomas last week I bought 4 dog bones for $1.00 at this beautiful beach. I held onto the dog bone in the water. These fish, big fish, fish the size of my forearm-fish swam up to me and nibbled on the dog bone. It was pretty amazing. I was scared at first, I mean wouldn't you if these big tropical fish decide to nibble from your hand? I mean, I expected fish to nibble because that's what I was told. But these mini-shark-like fish? It was fun. I said goodbye to the fish after feeding them dog bones and then went to this animal park next to the beach and walked amongst these beautiful iguanas. There were at least a dozen or so iguanas just roaming around the park doing there thing. It was fun. Performances are going very well, meeting really fascinating people. Sending my best to ya'll!

Peace,
Anthony

No comments: