Saturday, February 23, 2008

Lions, and tigers, and naps....oh my!


This was definitely the week of the nap.

The 10 minute nap is definitely one of God's greatest creations, and I took full advantage of this creation...all week long. I may have been coming down with something, so God was like "Will, use the power of the nap to help heal yourself from oncoming cold/cough." So, in always listening to the powers above, I did, and took a few a day!

Seeing some of my best friends' parents this week on the cruise was awesome! So nice to get a touch of the States and home, and I had a great time dining, drinking, and watching the shows with them!

I'm in a Starbucks in Ft. Lauderdale, and I can now hear God saying "Will, get Mocha Frap...get Mocha Frap!"

Talk to you soon!

Peace & love,

Will

No comments: