Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I rode a donkey named Oprah on Christmas


Hey guys!!!

Feliz Navidad!

Right now I am on the island of St. Thomas, and literally just rode a donkey named Oprah. Was quite the experience, pics and vids to come on Saturday!

Last night for Christmas Eve, Ant and I sang with the other entertainers on board a few carols, and then sang as a duet "Santa Claus is Coming To Town." I jazzed up the ending Aretha-style. Oops!

Also last night, with some of the dancers on board I have befriended, we all went to the disco club on board and got jiggy wit' it. Everyone was doing the "Will" which consists of biting of the side of your lip while pumping your shoulders up and down. What can I say, I'm a dork, but people seemed to like it. HAHA!

Yesterday during the day was spent in beautiful San Juan where Anthony and I did a rendition of "America" and also, at one point, Ant decided to desert me in the middle of no where. All of this and more to be seen in the videos to be posted on Saturday when we port in Ft. Lauderdale. YAY!

We are editing the St. Thomas one now, and are about to head to a tech rehearsal for our second show! We have shows tonight at 7:45 and 9PM, singing many of the same Italian songs we sang last week, and adding some American Songbook/ Broadway ones.

Merry Christmas to all, and keep your emails coming! I'm glad people are liking the vids! :)

Peace & love,
Will

No comments: