Saturday, December 29, 2007

Pictionary with the Weinsteins & Singing WSS in San Juan!


Me and Will in San Juan in (without even planning it) our Christmas colors!

HOLLER!

What a week!

Ok, I'm in Fort Lauderdale typing outside of the Apple Store. It's 10AM, the internet is free, a little cranky eversince Will woke me up at 6:30ish am so excited to be in America he started marching up and down our 2 foot cabin singing God Bless America. OK!, so this week was great really got to be-friend some great people in the singing/dancing ensemble on the Costa Mediterranea. Very crazy fun wild bunch of chaps. OK, so went to Old San Juan Puerto Rico--very antiquated buildings, narrow streets, friendly people, my cell phone worked, I had a quesedilla and a slurpee. Very exciting things. OK, so Will decided he wanted to sing "America" from West Side Story, god bless Will.

St. thomas was serene. I danced down the streets and met a donkey named Oprah.

Oh, Oh! Ok, so the other night, um, it was December 26th, and I was getting chocolate ice cream on the 9th deck buffet and ran into the Weinstein family. They were, yes, playing Pictionary. I didn't have my ice cream yet, but when I passed by them, they all waved and said good show, I said thank you, and then I said "Um, Pictionary? I don't want to interrupt, but can I play?" And so I did. For 1 hour and 45 minutes. Close to 2 hours of Pictionary with the Weinsteins was a great time. I love drawing pictures and competitive games. They were my family for the evening. I gave them the tour of theater at 1AM and that was fun!!! In fact, two days later I played the card game Apples to Apples with them. First time playing that game. It was fun! Thank you Weinsteins!

La Romana, Dominican Republic was beautiful, I bought a native sculpture that totally looked like the oracle thing from Nickelodeon's "Legends of the Hidden Temple", remember? Oh! I also sat on my glasses, they broke in half, and tried super glueing them, didn't work at all, instead I got glue on both thumbs and and right pointer finger and I scrubbed forever with a scrubber thing and all is great now...I'm sitting in a massage chair outside the Apple Store, but since it isn't on, the two balls that massage your back are digging into me and I'm losing feeling in the back, but I'm fine. Happy New Year!!!

Peace,
Anthony

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Anthony,

You were a great addition to our already large group! Thanks for the late night tour. Best of luck to you and your brother!

Lisa Weinstein