Sunday, December 23, 2007

Off to San Juan with Mr. Magoo


Hey guys! Right now I'm in the middle of a lot of water. What sea it is, I couldn't tell you. It's a light blue color, and quite beautiful, but name...well...I wish I had a map, then I'd know.

Ant and I are excited we were able to post 6 of our episodes up while at port in Fort Lauderdale. We found a Mac store in the Galleria in the city, and were able to get an internet signal. YAY! I also went to CVS to buy some more sun tan lotion because I got a little burnt on my back, and it looks like I am half human/half lobster.

Last night was a bit bumpy wumpy. I didn't get to sleep until around 3am it was so bad. Sea life is definitely something to get used to. But believe it or not, I haven't gotten sea sick yet, and I don't even wear the motion sickness bracelets that Anthony has on 24/7.

We are what they call "at sea" right now, and will be in San Juan tomorrow. Today Ant and I have a rehearsal for the Christmas show they are doing on Christmas Eve...the Cruise Director is having us sing a solo each. I think I'm going to sing "The Christmas Song" aka "Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire," or at least that's what I know it as. After that rehearsal, we will be going through the shows we are doing on Tuesday as apart of our headlining act that we do at 7:45 and 9PM in the big theatre. Last time we did strictly Italian music, but this time around we are going to mix in some Broadway and Standard classics, so I'm pumped for that!

Overall, everyone from the crew to the passengers, to the people of the different islands have been amazing. I am learning so much, and truly realizing how diverse and wonderful this world can be amidst the chaos of war.

I'm off to the gym, then I have to go wake Anthony up now. Mr. Magoo/Mr. Rogers Neighborhood (I call him either on any given day) is sleeping like the Grandpa he is and always sleeps through the alarm.

Talk to you soon, and feel free to email me at wnunziata@gmail.com. All my love from lots of water that I wish I knew the name of!!!

Peace& love- Will

No comments: