Friday, January 11, 2008

Family on Board!!!

Hey guys!

This week has been SO much fun with Mom, Dad, and Annie on board. The port stops have been beautiful, weather perfect, and some pretty funny webisodes to come.

In a nut shell, the week has included my Mom going down a three story water slide almost losing her top, my Dad talking to a lobster in a restaurant in San Juan, me doing trapeze, Anthony snorkling, Annie being repremanded for attempting to tan without her top, and my Mom almost passing out from the massage she got from a woman who "proceeded to go on top of her back, kneeding every muscle with her elbow."

Now I'm off to a final dinner, with my family in their togas for it's Roman Night on the ship.

BTW, the performances this week were our best yet! The audiences were so gracious and seemed to enjoy themselves!

New webisodes up tomorrow, all my love always,

Will

No comments: