Saturday, January 19, 2008

A true SHOWBIZ week!!!


What a week!

Okay, before I go into the drama that occurred this week, we had a new stop this week...KEY WEST! It was absolutely gorgeous! Besides the beautiful water and beaches, the stores...well...they were raunchy with a capital R. But that's okay, everyone in town was friendly and happy, so we made a 'lil episode about it to be posted soon.

Now to the drama-- such is life in show business, no? Drama makes things exciting once in awhile!

Okay, so, we perform our show every Tuesday, usually one at 7:45PM and one at 9:15PM. Ant and I usually take naps from like 5:30-6:15, then start our warms up, etc. WELLL... the alarm didn't go off! The stage manager called our cabin at 7:42PM asking where we were!!!!!!

Our cabin is three flights away from backstage, so literally in my boxer briefs, I ran into the dressing room where I (thank God) already pre-set my outfit, and was changing into my outfit, putting on my stage make-up, ON THE STAGE right before the curtain opened. I threw the make-up stage left, the curtain opened, and miraculously, although it was 7:50 at this point, Anthony and I had a good show with no problems whatsoever.

It was a backstage experience I secretly wanted to always have...the rush before showtime. But I will NEVER want it to happen again, because I have never freaked out so much. We didn't get into too much trouble, everyone was understanding that we are only human.

So there it is, the Drama of the week. I'm in Ft. Lauderdale right now doing some emailing, and about to upload the video from the week!

Peace & love, Will

No comments: