Saturday, January 5, 2008

Titanic-like waves, the fam is a comin'!!!

Okay, so I'm in Ft. Lauderdale right now with Ant outside the Mac Store trying to download our new vids. But some updates from the week...

first off, two nights ago was probably one of the bumpiest/turbulent/scary moments of my life as the ship was going through some rough wavage (is that a word). In any event, the boat was a shakin' and my stomach was a not a feelin' good. But thank God, no throwing up took place.

New Years was nothing short of amazing. Just a fun time all around with my new friends on board with dancing, some bubbly, and a crazy Alice in Wonderland adventure (see the New Years episode to come)

Grand Turk seems to be my favorite place of all the places we've been. The water is turquoise, the sand is white, and anyplace that has a pool with a bar in it is nothing short of amazing with a capital a.

And finally, and most excitingly, my parents and sister, Annie, are on the boat this week!!!! Can't wait to show them around, for them to see our show, meet our new friends, and experience the ship life for a week. I think we're going to go snorkeling with the dolphins on Wednesday! Updates to come!

I miss you all, and computer-time onboard is getting tough only because its so expensive, thus updating the blog has been tough.

Nonetheless, talk to you soon, and hope everyone is getting off to a great start in 2008!!!

Peace & love, Will

No comments: