Monday, January 21, 2008

Why is Titanic music playing on a cruise ship?


Hey guys!

I hope all is well with everyone! I am sitting in a Starbucks in San Juan drinking hot water, lemon, and honey because I have a cold and my two shows are tomorrow! I have been Zicam-ing and Airbourning for five days..I'm in a bit of a fight with them.

But onto more important things...they keep playing "My Heart Will Go On" throughout the boat. Yes, its a beautiful song. Yes, its sung by the wonderful "taking chances" Celine Dion...but kids, the older passengers are getting a bit scared. One woman in the buffet said aloud, "I swear, they want us to jump into the life rafts already, I hear that song one more time I may just do it." I laughed to myself, then continued to eat my third bowl of cocoa rice krispies that morning.

In terms of food/diet/exercise, I basically eat like 9 meals a day that consist of the aforementioned chocolate rice krispies, as well as pizza, carrots, peas, cereal, pizza, cereal, little ham sandwiches, pizza, and more cereal while trying to go to the gym ( believe it or not!) 5 times a week. Thanks Jenny Craig!

Miss you all, and hope you are liking the videos and love that many are keeping in touch through email and the wonderful facebook.com messaging!

Talk to you soon!

All my love, Will

PS- the Myspace page has been updated! Its www.myspace.com/willandanthony! Friend us!!!! YAY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey you two...
dunno if u remember be me Yuliyana...from the march break week.
i agree with you... i heard the song a couple times durning the week. they really don't have reasons for what they play...i remember hearing the "why. why. why. Delila" song I don't know maybe 5-10 times a Day. oh well had fun, you two were Great!
with love from Toronto,
Yuliyana
<3<3